Friday 11 May 2018

Facebook: ACCOUNT DISABLED, ACCOUNT DISABLED, ACCOUNT DISABLED




Facebook is mentally unwell... My secondary "rabbit" account was just deleted in this last hour !!!  Unbelievable !!

I kept getting on via l.facebook, m.facebook and reinstating a back-up account i've had sitting there for a couple of years - and then they finally figure out i'm back on and delete my accounts.

Am I such a danger on Facebook ??  Seriously ??  I must be producing some pretty good shit then !!  My latest violations ???  - Showing everyone how Q is fake.  Go to 2 hours on this video... by UniRock.

Everything has been fine on Facebook for the last 10 days until I started saying Q was fake. Why? Why !!!  Why is Facebook so invested in keeping the Q psyops going? Is Facebook earning a shit-load of revenue as well, monitoring Facebook users for their opinions of Q ????  - and then selling that information on !!!  Think about it. What are the benefits to Facebook of keeping "Q" going?

Keep following me here on my blog. You can keep communicating with me by putting replies in Comments. Thanks, BronnyNZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. All comments are moderated - BronnyNZ