Tuesday 20 June 2017

This VIDEO has been CENSORED !!! Highly important! WATCH TODAY !!


Video:  Supernatural Or Not Yet?

Published on May 6, 2017
Intelligence needs always, to be a host's free-choice; Intelligence is happiest to live with those who most graciously, delight to be a host. Intelligence does not desire nor require, slaves.   - Deborah, London UK

_ _ _


WTF !!! ???? FACEBOOK CENSORSHIP AGAIN - DAY 2 !!



You know when Facebook is colluding with the #NWO controllers when they call posts like the following "spam" (screenshot below). They don't want you to know the truth about the non-reality of this world nor how Satanic ritual child abuse relates to these "doorways" into other dimensional realms !!!





READ THE FOLLOWING AND SHARE THIS VIDEO AND POST  


Here is the text of the original post (photo above) >>

This is a very interesting video (the one posted at the top). It's definitely "next level" ... And Deborah is right... How do you live with such things, and with such knowledge? These are very deep videos. These things are true. I've also had some very weird things happen in my life from other dimensions... not on the level that Deborah has had, but my experiences were enough to make me realise that the possibility of what Debs says, is 100% true... It is 100% a possibility and I have no doubt at all that the things Deborah saw were absolute and physical and true. This world is not what we think it is. If you're ready, listen to the testimony and awareness of this most incredible woman! Thank you <3


See Deborah's story here >> 

Deborah: "I Saw a LIGHT BEING in a UFO." Portals opening...




PLEASE SHARE THE ABOVE VIDEO FAR AND WIDE !!!

I'VE ALREADY DEMONSTRATED TO YOU HOW IMPORTANT IT IS!

SHARE - SHARE - SHARE - - - WITH URGENCY !!!


What Deborah says in her testimony about doorways open for humanity to see and experience other dimensions is all to do with the tags below... I'm not guessing at this. As a child, I was also exposed to the Satanic possession of my family members - yes... full demonic possession of entities going into the bodies of my family members and taking over their speech and movements that was 100% visible, recognisable, perceptable, and absolute... It happened!  - And I have no doubt whatsoever that if this circle had not broken up in 1973, I would also have been a child victim of Satanic ritual sexual abuse and other horrors... the writing was already on the wall... they were already wearing me down, removing my personal autonomy, and traumatising me. I was only 11 years old! - Fucking psychopaths! Yes!! - I AM talking about my own family members! Deborah's video goes a very long way to explaining the allure of these Satanists and child abusers to continue in their sexual debaucheries with children and with each other... The demon inside gets activated... and those feelings are an extremely compelling thing. It's a drug - and i'm not even talking "adrenochrome" here. That's physical. The drug i'm talking about is psychological - the dependency on the demonic entity to bring the high... I saw the way my family behaved around the allure of the demon entering them or speaking through them. They couldn't wait until it got dark, after dinner and they would turn all the lights out in the house and light the candles. I couldn't stand candle light until I was well into my late 30s. That's the trauma these things bring. The addiction level to the demon I would guess, are higher even than heroin addiction. Satanism is a drug - a very powerful drug that brings with it feelings of imperviousness, super-human feelings, as if you can get whatever you want. That's why these people crave sex, depraved sex, forbidden painful bleeding anal sex, sex of all kinds with the innocents who the demons love to fuck up psychologically - with the children - Because that is what the dark inter-dimensional demonic entity that possesses these people, craves. At the heart of child abuse is a demon or many demons embodying one physical "shell"... That's all the physicality becomes, is a shell to act through - and the world won't be rid of these practices until humanity (we all) recognise that it is demonic entities who drive people to do the insanity that they do... This is right across the board - any form of killing, including the "bonafide" military. If you're able to kill people without flinching, you are possessed by an entity.

#Pedogate #Pizzagate #HampsteadCoverUp #Pedophiles #GlobalistControllers #InterdimensionalRealities

Note:  There is no soft-soap excusing of people who are possessed. It was they themselves who wanted to get involved in these activities... It was completely by their free-will choice. Being overtaken by demon entities was an outcome that likely many of these people didn't expect... So humanity won't accept the excuse "the demons made me".  


NO !!  THIS IS A FREE-WILL CHOICE OF YOUR OWN 
- AND YOU WILL RECEIVE PUNISHMENT !!


But for humanity to know what the back-story is to these perversions, I have written about this above, from my own personal experiences. These things are very real. My own family was going down these paths for a year in 1972-73. I was a psychologically split child (at age 11), even after just one year of watching demonic entities coming in and out of the bodies of my family members - older sister, brother-in-law, and my mother. I could trust no adults. My home was an extremely unsafe place. I took on a different identity at school because I could not be that "Bronwyn" who lived in perpetual terror in my own household, day in and day out. So at school, I became somebody else. It was my salvation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. All comments are moderated - BronnyNZ