Sunday 7 April 2013

Heal Your Cancer - Melanoma, Carcinoma, deep tissue.... November 2012 updates

Disclaimer:  This is NOT Medical Advice.  This post is Information only.



Amazon Black Salve - Take the Gloves off - part 1


Published on Nov 14, 2012
bygvloanguy


Amazon Black Salve - Take the Gloves off - part 2


Published on Nov 15, 2012
bygvloanguy


Amazon Black Salve - part 3 - This is NO JOKE!


Published on Nov 17, 2012


Black Salve - Day 9 - WARNING - It's Flowin' like a Volcano - GRAPHIC CLOS



Published on Nov 23, 2012
This is really graphic. But I have to say, it's working just as I expected, The Cancer cells have been uncovered, revealed, exposed by the Black Salve, now my immune system is kicking it's ass. Go immune system go!


Amazon Black Salve - Day 12 - WARNING! - Graphic Close Ups



Published on Nov 26, 2012
Black Salve aka Nature's Scalpel! Day 12 (day 2 of round 2) and there's a lot of pain and redness, and the one that was deep inside, is almost out! Every day it pushes further out. Any day now I'll be holding it in my hand for a 'Victory Lap'. Stay tuned...



Black Salve - Day 14 - FIRST ONE COMES OFF - WARNING! GRAPHIC CLOS


Published on Nov 28, 2012
This is what I've been waiting for. The first eschar has come off! Let me warn you, it's gross, yet beautiful. This is only the beginning. I have already re-applied the Black Salve to all four spots. This is just the practice victory lap. I'm still reaching for the whole tumor to come out. Round two begins...


Amazon Black Salve -DAY 15 - WARNING GRAPHIC - IT'S SUCKING RIGHT IN


Video won't load...  Link here....  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPDB6RpeFOk

Published on Nov 29, 2012

WARNING. GRAPHIC CLOSE UPS
Ok, this is something new. The spot that I appied Black Salve right into the open wound, that one is sucking right into my neck. It's going deep. Where the tumor is. I think I've seen this before on the second application. It looks like a volcano, like a crater where the middle is sinking in. Oh, and it's working. Swelling, redness, pain...


Amazon Black Salve - Day 16 - THIS IS WHAT MY DOCTOR SAW - Warning G


Published on Nov 30, 2012
I saw my new Doctor today. Showed her my Black Salve "wounds" Amazingly, she didn't seem alarmed, but rather checked them out and gave me a good report. No sign of infection, just a lot of Immune Activity! This is what she saw. WARNING -- Graphic Closeups. Not for the faint of heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. All comments are moderated - BronnyNZ